- Cost effective
- Ultra compact
- Robust to surrounding noise
- User friendly and easy to integrate
|Number of axes||3 (tension & compression)|
|Sensing range (Fz, Fx, Fy)||100, 80, 80||N|
DownloadsDownloads page for a complete list of all the resources available.
Aside from these standard applications, our sensors can be used in many other areas, including sports, rehabilitation, and medicine. Our sensors bring many improvements in accuracy and safety, and they promote collaborative learning between humans and the systems that humans oversee.
- Sense load and compression
- Detect obstacles and impact forces
- Control force exertion
- Detect object weight while grasping
- Measure athletic performance
- Orthopedic research
- Measure forces during crash testing
- Wind tunnel testing